|Home » Categories » Multiple Categories|
Special Populations 02-08-2017 Minutes
Article Number: 1077 | Rating: Unrated | Last Updated: Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 3:06 PM
Special Populations Task Force Meeting - February 8, 2017
Paul Shaver - Mahwah Library
Victoria Hilditch - Ridgewood Library
Umi Choi - BCCLS Office
Hongmei Liu - Livingston Library
Michelle Ferreira - Hackensack Library
Elynn Park - Palisades Park Library
Lisa Hoffman - Bloomfield Library
Leslie Kruegal - Fair Lawn Library
Hyeran Chang - Paramus/Ridgewood Library
Ellen Lee - Fort Lee Library
Laura Rios - North Bergen Library
Jill DeMarco - Montclair Library
Kiwon Kim - Cresskill Library
1. Meeting was called to order at 10:00. Paul Shaver welcome everyone and introductions were made.
2. The charges of the Task Force were read: Develop programs and/or outreach that support library services to special populations such as ESL, foreign language speakers, new Americans, LGBTQ+, special needs, etc.
3. Discussed -
4. Future meeting dates were set - March 8th, April 12th, May 10th, June 14th, July and August off, September 20th, October 11th and November 8th.
5. The next meeting is scheduled for March 8th at 10:00 at Ridgewood Library.
6. The meeting adjourned at 11:45.
There are no attachments for this article.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first to post a comment.
Special Populations Task Force 2017: Assignments & Charges
Viewed 123 times since Tue, Jan 10, 2017
Special Populations Task Force Agenda 2/8/2017
Viewed 64 times since Mon, Jan 30, 2017
Special Populations Task Force Agenda 3/8/2017
Viewed 56 times since Tue, Feb 28, 2017
Special Populations 03-08-2017 Minutes
Viewed 41 times since Mon, Mar 13, 2017