Bylaws 01-27-17 Agenda
BCCLS BY-LAWS COMMITTEE
Agenda - January 27, 2017
9:30 a.m. - Mahwah Public Library
2. Review of 2017 Charges
- Review By-Laws and recommend changes as necessary.
- In collaboration with Reciprocity Task Force, review issues related to unserved municipalities and individuals contracting for library services.
- Define "BCCLS Services" as it relates to By-Laws and contracting for library services.
- Review and propose mechanisms that would ensure member libraries and contracting municipalities meet requirements established by By-Laws.
3. Old Business
- Continue discussion of necessary changes to By-Laws and identify sections that might require further updating.
4. New Business
- Update on compliance/non-compliance issues.
- Discuss definitions of what BCCLS Services should entail in conjunction with attorney feedback.
5. Set up 2017 meeting schedule.
|Posted - Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 5:12 PM. This article has been viewed 670 times.
|Online URL: http://bccls.knowledgebase.co/article.php?id=1034
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)