E 5: Resetting Due Date
Resetting due dates is done within the Items Out view of the Patron Status workform.
- From the Patron Status workform, click the Items Out view icon or select View, Items Out.
Alternatively, if in the Check Out workform, you can access the Items Out view of the Patron Status workform by clicking on the Patron Status Items Out view icon, or by typing ALT+O.
- This will yield the Items Out view of the Patron Status workform.
For each check-out, the Item Barcode, Title, Author, Due Date, Call Number, Material Type, Renewals, and Assigned Branch is displayed. The default order is by Due Date, however, check-outs can easily be reordered by clicking on the heading of the corresponding column.
- If resetting the due date of a single item, select the item and click the Reset Due Date icon; or right-click and select Reset Due Date; or type CTRL+ALT+D.
- The Reset Due Date pop-up containing the current due date for the item will appear.
- Use the arrows to navigate through the months and select the appropriate date from the calendar.
- Click ‘OK’.
- The reset item will move to the bottom of the Items Out list, thereby maintaining the default Due Date order.
|Posted - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:16 PM. This article has been viewed 4299 times.
|Online URL: http://bccls.knowledgebase.co/article.php?id=220
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)