Billing Task Force 2017: Assignments & Charges
Billing Task Force 2017 Membership
|Dave Franz, Chair
||Upper Saddle River
- Host small group meetings to understand membership concerns.
- Develop new models for billing for BCCLS services. New model should be representational (i.e. reflect major BCCLS cost centers such as core services, cataloging support, eContent, etc. on members' bill).
- Work with Reciprocity Task Force to determine how reciprocal borrowing should be incorporated into the proposed billing model.
- Investigate a la carte services.
- Provide ongoing feedback to membership regarding priorities, decisions made, progress etc. in order to build consensus.
Article ID: 1011
Created On: Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 3:02 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 9:46 AM
Online URL: http://bccls.knowledgebase.co/article.php?id=1011