Policies & Procedures Committee 2018-19 Assignments & Charges
Policies & Procedures Committee 2018-19 Membership
|Jen Breuer, Chair
- Conduct annual review of library materials replacement costs.
- Conduct ongoing review of P&P. Recommend changes as necessary for uniformity and consistency throughout the document.
- Review policies regarding uniformity (fines, renewals, loan periods, etc.). Conduct small group meetings in order to receive feedback and build consensus regarding moving towards greater uniformity.
- Review, revise, and develop policy regarding cataloging and adding records to the database. With the World Languages Task Force, focus on world languages and records obtained from sources other than Skyriver.
- Working with the Personnel and Finance committees, develop policy for reimbursing member libraries for program and meeting refreshments.
Article ID: 1577
Created On: Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 5:01 PM
Last Updated On: Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 2:57 PM
Online URL: http://bccls.knowledgebase.co/article.php?id=1577