Library Administration, Management & Personnel Committee 2019-20 Assignments & Charges
Library Administration, Management & Personnel Committee 2019-20 Membership
|Gretchen Kaser, Co-Chair
|Allison Moonitz, Co-Chair
- Prepare, compile and distribute the annual salary survey.
- Present and/or co-sponsor programs on topics relating to library administration, management and personnel for directors, management staff and/or trustees as indicated by topic.
- Evaluate success of BCCLS’ revised supervisory training program based on feedback from 2018/19 cohort. Make recommendations for further refinements for future years. Depending on demand, plan similar training for 2019/20.
- Continue Community Circle Director Breakfasts.
- Work with ED and BCCLS staff to coordinate biannual new directors’ orientation meetings with essential information for new directors, including FAQs on legal resources, BCCLS organization and services.
Commitment Expected: Meets on a regular basis throughout the year.
Who may join: Open to directors interested in administration, management and personnel issues. 10 - 12 members.
Article ID: 1910
Created On: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 1:28 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 1:28 PM
Online URL: http://bccls.knowledgebase.co/article.php?id=1910