Delivery Task Force 2019-20 Assignments & Charges
Delivery Task Force 2019-20 Membership
|Stephanie Bellucci, Chair
- In concert with the BCCLS staff and the Policies & Procedures Committee, establish procedures for delivery (packing, labeling, sorting, etc.). Develop procedures for responding to ILL requests from non-BCCLS libraries.
- Host small group meetings with the representative from each library that is primarily in charge of delivery, to gain input for system design.
- Monitor the delivery costs and how they align to those projected for a possible bill reduction in the fourth quarter.
- Work with the finance committee to determine if equally billing delivery costs to all members, in 2020, is sustainable. Explore sources of external funding such as grants and corporate sponsorship to offset the cost to member libraries.
- Where possible, respond to requests from non-BCCLS libraries/consortia regarding consultation services.
- Monitor the state of JerseyCat and any potential implication to the BCCLS delivery service.
Commitment Expected: Will meet at least once every other week through June 30, 2019 to assist with the transition from development to implementation. Will meet monthly after June 30 to review effectiveness of the service and recommend enhancements.
Who may join: Current Task Force members preferred, for continuity, unless there is a vacancy. 10-12 members including BCCLS liaisons.
Article ID: 1916
Created On: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 3:25 PM
Last Updated On: Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 8:10 AM
Online URL: http://bccls.knowledgebase.co/article.php?id=1916